For the purposes of this customer service agreement, The Uprising Spark and its affiliates will be referred to as “Coach,” the client will be referred to as “Coachee,” and the services offered by The Uprising Spark and covered by the Sealed with Fire Agreement will be referred to as “Coaching Program.”
1. Session Zero is on US: The Uprising Spark offers a free one-on-one session to all of its potential Coachees, during which we will get to know each other so you can decide whether we’re a good fit for you. This session will also help the Coach understand your current life situation and define your goals for the near future.
Even though this session is free, it is still covered by our confidentially clause.
The Coach will also give you all of the information related to how the sessions of your chosen program are structured, what the investment value is, and a short overview of the method.
At the conclusion of Session Zero, the Coachee will decide whether to continue with their chosen Coaching Program.
2. If the Coachee decides to continue with the Coaching Program, we require that the Coachee sign a contract that outlines the terms explained in Session Zero and pay the Coach a deposit of 50% of the total investment.
This deposit is non-refundable after the program has begun unless a force majeure event affects the Coachee.
If during the first half of the Coaching Program the Coachee cannot continue due to a force majeure event, The Uprising Spark will return the amount that corresponds to the sessions that could not be completed.
3. At the end of the first half of the program, the Coachee will receive a feedback form and evaluate the completed portion of the Coaching Program. Based on these answers, the Coachee will decide whether to complete the Coaching Program.
If the Coachee decides to complete the Coaching Program, we require that the payment of the pending 50% of the investment that corresponds to the second half of the program be made before the following session.
4. This payment is non-refundable, except in the case of a force majeure event that affects the Coachee.
If during the second half of the Coaching Program the Coachee cannot continue due to a force majeure event, The Uprising Spark will return the amount that corresponds to the sessions that could not be completed.
5. If there is a force majeure even that affects the Coach at any stage of the Coaching Program, the Coachee has the right to request a refund for any uncompleted sessions
6. The Coachee agrees to read The Uprising Spark’s Manifesto. Everything in the Manifesto should be considered an extension of the Sealed with Fire Agreement.
7. If you have any questions, please consult our FAQ, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.